At Irntam Kitz we specialise in kit cars so if there Is
a particular model or type of car you have been longing for, with kit cars, we can make it a reality. The build process is not always so simple which is where we come in. We source the parts and handle the entire project for you including the registration process. Just call with your requirements
Our comprehensive workshop services include:
- Kit Collection & Delivery – We can collect your project, and return the finished car
- All paperwork – Paperwork and donor documentation supplied for all projects, allowing us to complete all work to the relevant stage.
- Parts supply – We can source, supply and manufacture all missing parts for your kit car project.
- Mechanical work – We can undertake any work required to mechanical components, such as the gearbox, chassis, or the suspension.
- Electrical work – We can deal with any electrical problems including modifications and fitting compact looms.
- Upgrade to injection – We offer upgrades to models with injection conversions, lambda sensor, catalytic converters and ECU with fittings and looms.
- Exhausts (Custom Chrome agents) – We can make and fit exhaust components: headers, silencers and stainless cats. All configured to your specifications.
- Chassis manufacture – We make the chassis, including any modifications to suit suspension updates, engine, gearbox, axles and running gear.
- Vehicle interiors – We custom make any trims, seat covers, carpets, dash coverings, handbrake coverings, gear lever covers and vinyl, to your specifications.
- Bodywork – All body panels, boot, paintwork and bodylines. Choice of colour and design
- Windscreens – We fit windscreens in the most popular makes and models: heated, top tint and shade.
- Miscellaneous – Roll cages, hoops and bars manufactured and fitted to suit your kit, pedal boxes, handbrake lever applications, gear change extensions and all modifications.
- Fully certified and registered kit cars – All of our kit cars are IVA certified, are Road Fund licensed for highway use, and come with all relevant documentation.
We provide a comprehensive estimate of the work, with a full break down, including the IVA test, registration of the kit car for public highways, and Road Fund licensing.
We make sure your kit car is fully roadworthy, safe to drive, registered for use, and looking great. All you have to do is turn the key and drive.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can watch some of our videos we have posted on our website of some past projects we have done:
Call us today on either: 024 7669 5511 / 07951 567 573
Email us on: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.irntam-kitz.co.uk