Amsteer Sales Ltd
Amsteer Sales Ltd is a family-run company that manufactures steering and suspension parts primarily for the classic car market. This hard working business was established in 1972 and strives to always give their customers a fast efficient service.
Amsteer specialises in parts for British cars and classic marques: Jaguar, Rover, Triumph, Daimler, Austin, Aston Martin, MG, Morris, Ford, Reliant and so on, as well as supplying parts for kit cars, European cars, specialist makes, tractors and trucks.
Amsteer is proud of their reputation for supplying high quality components in a very quick turnaround time, no matter what the size of the order, although they endeavour to improve their service at every opportunity.
Amsteer Sales in now being recognised worldwide as a specialised manufacturer of quality steering components.
- We can customise all your requirements
- We manufacture and design
- We have facilities for re-conditioning obsolete parts
- We also supply nylon and rubber products associated with steering and suspension parts.
- We manufacture and supply steering components for agricultural and commercial use, along with our track rod ends,balljoints, kingpins, and shackle pins for the classic car market.
- Quality Indemnity Assurance Cover Worldwide
Amsteer are recognised as specialist manufacturers and suppliers of nylon and rubber parts for the motor trade. They offer a comprehensive range of services from reconditioning to design of steering and suspension parts.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you!
Call us today on: 01827 61000
Email us on: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.amsteer.co.uk