Competition to win a copy of Cars that Rock
The Motorcar Directory have teamed up with Carlton Books to offer 3 lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Cars that Rock.
Burn rubber with AC/DC’s Brian Johnson in the most iconic cars ever built
You may know Brian Johnson as the singer of the biggest rock band of all time, AC/DC. But in his spare time Brian can usually be found behind the wheel of an iconic car, indulging his passion for all things automotive.
Accompanying the all new six part series of the same name (Thursdays 9pm from 16th April on Quest), Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson takes you behind the scenes of some of the world’s biggest marques, from Porsche, Bugatti and Lamborghini to Rolls Royce, Mini and Bentley.
Brian gets VIP access to unique cars, famous drivers and factories to reveal the fascinating histories and mysteries of each ride. He tells the stories, meets the creators, designers, collectors and mechanics, and has tremendous fun whilst indulging his passion in some amazing cars.
Written in typically funny and frank style, Brian gets to the root of our need for speed with cars that inspire awe, envy and pride,uncovering just what makes some cars so special. His enthusiasm for his subject leaps from every page, accompanied by behind-the-scenes anecdotes from the show and beautiful photography of these iconic vehicles.
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting competition answer this simple question:
Terms & Conditions Apply
- No purchase necessary
- The closing date is 1 / 8 / 2016
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, The Motorcar Directory has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version